Administrative Assistance InternNOVA CHEMICALS
Social Media InternshipThe Hunter Group
NCR Retail InternPlaceholder business logo Aaron Communication Service, Inc.
Intern, Human ResourcesPlaceholder business logo Aaron Communication Service, Inc.
Sales InternPlaceholder business logo Aaron Communication Service, Inc.
Actuary InternPlaceholder business logo Aaron Communication Service, Inc.
Customer Solutions InternPlaceholder business logo Aaron Communication Service, Inc.
Data Analyst InternPlaceholder business logo Aaron Communication Service, Inc.
Receptionist - Full-time positionBookmark This
The Jordan Insurance Group, LLC
7230 Lee Deforest Drive
Posted: June 09 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDescription & Summary
As a customer driven organization, our mission is to provide the highest level of products and services to our clients. The Jordan Insurance Group strives for excellence through our due diligence in selecting products, with proven benefit designs and tax strategies. Our innovative and multi-level approach allows our clients to achieve security by protecting their wealth, health and property.
The Jordan Insurance Group is seeking a dedicated, hardworking candidate to join our team and offer administrative support. The Receptionist will be responsible for handling front office and administration duties, including greeting guests, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and receiving and directing mail.
Responsibilities- Greet incoming and outgoing visitors
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Record and relay messages
- Sign for packages and incoming mail
- Prepare faxes and outgoing mail
- Place service calls when needed
- Direct correspondence/faxes to appropriate employees
- Prepare conference room for meetings
- Ensure tidy reception and conference areas
- Assist in marketing mailing and e-mailing campaigns, as needed
- Order new supplies and take weekly inventory
- Organize supply cabinets as needed
- Schedule meetings and deadlines, as needed
- Update appointment calendars, as needed
- Assist Customer Service Team, as needed
- Perform other administrative assistant duties as needed
- At least 1 year of customer service experience
- Ability to set and prioritize goals - essential time-management skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Microsoft office proficiency is required
- Salesforce experience is a plus
-Reception experience is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
SkillsRequired - MS Office Suite, Proficient Typing Skills, Commitment to Customer Service, Customer Interaction, Answering Telephones
Preferred - Salesforce Training