Receptionist/Administrative Assistant/Appointment SetterBookmark This
Ronald Gelok & Associates
2001 Route 46 East Suite 511
Posted: October 19 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a Registered Investment Advisory firm servicing New York and New Jersey. We transform your personal finances, business and corporate investments, and family assets into a controlled and reliable current cash flow and future security. Our primary focus is making complex retirement planning issues clear and easy to understand, working with our clients to simplify their finances and their financial future.
You will be the person that greets each client, lead, referral, vendor, or family member at the front desk. Every person that walks through our door - you will provide the first impression they receive. We host multiple seminars each month, and our administrative assistant will be responsible for making follow up phone calls to attendees to book appointments.
Our firm is looking for an energetic, reliable, professional receptionist to join our highly-motivated and dedicated team that is able to multi-task, take direction and carry a positive attitude throughout the day. Learn the ins and outs of the business, as well as experience the fast-paced and exciting atmosphere of a successful financial firm.
Responsibilities• Greeting appointments and getting them beverage of choice; showing them to respective office
• Answering high volume phones in an orderly/timely manner
• Routing calls accordingly
• Maintaining the appearance/cleanliness of reception area, conference room(s), and President's desk
• Handling outgoing/incoming mail, UPS, Fed EX, and miscellaneous deliveries
• Maintain office supplies, ordering when necessary
• Monitoring/ordering marketing materials; replenishing stock
• Ensure the office is supplied with the most recent versions of marketing materials
• Scanning all client files to a secure scanning system; shredding once complete
• Sorting through all clients on the secure scanning system to ensure each document is titled and categorized in the appropriate sub-folder
• Entering data into our client database
• Making follow-up phone calls to book appointments after seminars
• Additional clerical tasks as needed