Data EntryW. Fieldhealth
Office Intern ~ AdministrationA Place For Me Mentoring Foundation
Customer serviceSkypes Enterprise
Social Media Management InternA la carte Galore
Opening Act Spring 2017 InternshipsOpening Act
Office Administration/SchedulingInternational Translation Company
Business Development InternPhysna LLC
Data Entry and Information ProcessingEISER
Recruiter - Human ResourcesBookmark This
Zerin Business Consulting
2000 Corporate Ridge,
Posted: December 03 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWho We Are:
Zerin Business Consulting expanded to the DC area in 2010. We specialize in sales and marketing, representing some of the largest Fortune 500 companies in the world and do various projects in our communities. Our unique and innovative approach to marketing our client's products and services has afforded us explosive growth with a highly competitive industry.
The Human Resources Recruiter Intern is and responsible for providing recruiting and administrative support to the Human Resources Department. The position is exchange for college credit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Focuses mainly on talent evaluation and recruitment needs for the expansion of the company.
· Assists with projects related to new employee paperwork, retention, and recruiting.
· Records employee information such as personal data, compensation, benefits, attendance, performance reviews or evaluations, and termination date and reason.
· Processes employment applications and assists in other employment activities.
· Examines employee files to answer inquiries and provides information to authorized persons.
· Compiles data from personnel records and prepares reports.
-Major in related field. Exchange for college credit only
· You must have a genuine interest in people and excited to work in an upbeat environment.
· Qualified candidates must have strong communication, analytic, and organizational skills;
· Candidates must also have excellent computer skills, including some proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office.