Administrative AssistantReliance capital Limited
Jr Administrator and Marketing Assistant for Architecture FirmLAB Architecture, PLLC
Part-Time/Full-Time Administrative Assistant, $31 hourly.SAS
Data Entry/Office Clerk InternshipEsianMall
ReStore Donations Administrative AssistantBookmark This
Habitat for Humanity MetroWest/Greater Worcester
11 Distributor Road
Posted: July 15 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
ReStore is Habitat for Humanity's open to the public retail outlet. ReStore sells donated new and gently used home furnishings and building materials. The proceeds from the sale of these items goes to funding Habitat's home build mission. Habitat partners with families in home ownership opportunities, our mission is to bring people together to build homes, communities, and hope.
As mentioned the ReStore runs off donations, the ReStore Donations Administrative Assistant would be responsible for answering donor questions, and scheduling donation pick ups.
ResponsibilitiesHabitat for Humanity - MetroWest/Greater Worcester's ReStore is actively looking for a Phone and Office Assistant Intern, to include the following tasks:
• answer basic questions regarding the ReStore location, hours, process for donating, etc,
• return calls efficiently and forward messages as necessary,
• schedule pickups via Google Calendar,
• screen donation calls to ensure pickups meet our requirements,
• make confirmation calls on pickup day, and
• make calls in response to donor inquiry emails