Real Estate Executive AssistantYour Town & Country Real Estate
Admin Assistant Intern- Immediate FillArielle Mills
Administration and Database AssistantBoston Neighborhood Network
Customer Service Rep/AdminMedical Guardian
Administrative AssistantDonna Gamache Global
Data EntryW. Fieldhealth
Office Intern ~ AdministrationA Place For Me Mentoring Foundation
Customer serviceSkypes Enterprise
*ROCKSTAR* Administrative Assistant needed for Human Resources!Bookmark This
Cooper Concepts Inc
2232 N Clybourn Avenue Suite 400
Posted: October 29 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCooper Concepts Inc., is a fun and dynamic marketing firm -- but not the pretentious kind, we promise.
Sometimes we have to take the afternoon off to hang out together, and other times we overshoot Ballmer's peak, but always, despite the aforementioned obstacles, we make money and continue to grow. Even though we're in Chicago, most people here are kind of nice, and there is no peer pressure if you would rather work than play. We conduct consulting sales for the most cutting-edge Fortune 500 and 1000 Companies in their markets and create, serve, and optimize expansion goals for their continued success.
"But what's in it for me?"
A job, Bob
*A secure position in a growing entrepreneur environment
*Warm, tolerant, team atmospheric culture
*Money every week, full benefits, and travel opportunities to warmer climates
*Unlimited Gummy Bears, human rights, personal growth, self-actualization
Human Resource Administrative Assistant
The Human Resource Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support for recruiting initiatives for Cooper Concepts Inc. This position also provides administrative support in the implementation of successful marketing campaigns promoting Cooper Concepts Inc. as a top tier employer.
Here at Cooper Concepts, we firmly believe that a major contributing factor to achieving happiness in the work place is the ability to have fun while achieving professional goals.
ResponsibilitiesJob Functions / Responsibilities
• Conduct resume screening.
• Conduct phone screens and routing offers in the database.
• Conduct reference checks.
• Coordinate background checks and pre-employment drug tests.
• Create and update job descriptions and postings.
• Upload documents into the e-recruiting system.
• Coordinate interview schedules with hiring managers and candidates.
**Think You Are a Good Fit?**
For Immediate Consideration:
Click the link below to send your resume directly to the Human Resource Department:
Cooper Concepts Inc Official Website:
RequirementsQualifications & Skills
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to work on multiple tasks while quickly changing priorities.
• Excellent interpersonal skills; strong customer services orientation and problem solving skills.
• Strong PC skills including Word, Excel, Power Point and willingness to learn new programs and other responsibilities as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related field desired, but not required. We are willing to train the right individual.
Expect the Following
• Strong Compensation Packages
• Fun Team Environment
• Fully Paid Training (initial as well as long term)
• Professional Setting
• Exciting Location
• Friendly, Motivated Team Members