Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Houston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Human Resources InternIntuit Company
Public Relations InternIntuit Company
Office InternIntuit Company
Public Relations InternUniversity of Maryland, Baltimore County
Human Resources InternUniversity of Maryland, Baltimore County
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)University of Maryland, Baltimore County
Project ManagerThink Dream Live Foundation Inc.
Scholastic Art & Writing Awards InternBookmark This
1518 S Alamo St
San Antonio, TX
Posted: July 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSAY Sí is the regional affiliate of the Scholastic Art and Writing Awards. We work with students, teachers, schools and nonprofit arts organizations in Bexar County to promote, organize, adjudicate and exhibit the regional Scholastic Art Awards. We also submit the top award winning work to the Alliance for national judging. A scholastic intern invests in the success of the Awards by supporting the Scholastic Coordinator weekly throughout the Awards season. Scholastic Coordinator will mentor intern in all aspects of duties and understanding of the nonprofit organization, arts education and out-of-school time programs. Interns will gain working knowledge in arts administration, project management and event coordination.
Responsibilities• General clerical duties including making photocopies, fax and mailing.
• Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
• Answer, screen and transfer phone calls; providing information by answering questions and
requests. Works with teachers, parents and students from registration open to return of artwork,
directly or via email and phone.
• Manages social media promotion and works with Scholastic Coordinator with design elements.
• Assist in checking in student forms and fees, provides receipt and filing.
• Assist in adjudication process, in preparation and day of the event.
• Helps use reports to generate certificate packets.
• Assist in the checking in of artwork, installing exhibition and return of artwork.
• Assist in organizing and executing ceremony event.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
RequirementsMust have good organization, management and communication skills and be personable. Must be proficient in Excel and Word. Other qualifications may apply if working towards school credit. Commitment to work through Awards season. Undergraduate and graduate students encouraged to apply.
All potential candidates will need to submit PDFs of their resume and cover letter and any letters of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email Subject line- Scholastic Internship
Letters - ATTN: Ashley Perez, Regional Scholastic Coordinator
Submission must be received electronically by 5 p.m., on Saturday, September 10, 2016. No phone
SkillsRequired - Proficient in Microsoft Office
Preferred - Communication Skills, Organization Skills, Management Skills