Customer serviceNew Orleans Tulane
Social Media & Community Management InternBeautiful Mandarin Language Institute
Front deskFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
Data entryANGLO PACIFIC
Office InternANGLO PACIFIC
Customer Service RepresentativeANGLO PACIFIC
Data EntryLears Corporation
Data Entry Clerk InternAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Small Business Administrative Internship (Spa Manager)Bookmark This
Firm Body Evolution
8704 Santa Monica Blvd - 3rd Floor
West Hollywood, CA
Posted: October 08 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFirm Body Evolution is an exclusive Transformation Spa focusing on fitness, weight loss and infrared sauna therapy in West Hollywood. With amazing and innovative fitness technology, FBE Spa is a force to be reckoned with in the holistic wellness industry!
We’re looking for the perfect candidate who wants to help learn how to manage and run a spa with a career path interest towards Small Business Administration.
- academic/course credit
- gas stipend
- free membership to the facility ($500 per month value)
PLEASE READ & FOLLOW DIRECTIONS OR YOU WILL NOT BE INVITED IN FOR AN INTERVIEW:
Submit your resume and cover letter via email, with the subject line "FBE Spa Manager Internship" letting us know why you would be the perfect intern for our award winning facility.
ResponsibilitiesInternship includes learning everything about running a Small Business, including:
- all aspects of front desk reception
- greeting clients, checking in, intake and payment processing
- answering phones, scheduling appointments
- providing five-star client customer service
- giving educational tours of wellness & detox services
- overall management of the 4,500 sq ft. facility
- opening and closing duties, light cleaning, and organization
RequirementsSkills & Requirements:
- excellent communication skills
- positive, energetic and friendly
- passionate about health, wellness & detox
- literate in Google Docs/Sheets/Drive, Gmail, Evernote
- sales & customer service experience
- punctual, professional, and organized
- assertive with good problem-solving skills
- knowledge and proficiency of MindBody Online Business Management Software (used in many fitness facilities)
- certifications in personal training, group training, or yoga are a HUGE PLUS!