Administrative Assistant/office internAxon Infotech Ltd.
Business Development / SalesAxon Infotech Ltd.
Business Development / SalesReliance Capital Limited
Customer service representativeswww.jbhunt.com
Front Desk Assistantwww.jbhunt.com
Data Entry ClerkReliance Capital Limited
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist RepReliance Capital Limited
Data Entry ClerkCenterPoint Energy
Social Media & Community Management Intern | Executive AssistantBookmark This
West Africa Media
Posted: February 03 2016
Company Location: Buckhead, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOnline mag seeking social media manager and executive assistant to editor-in-chief. You will work closely with the founder and editor-in-chief to produce content for social media. Photo-editing skills are a must. Attention to detail is important. You will research and write the occasional blog post. Please reply with writing sample if interested and be prepared to start ASAP. College credit available.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment