PERSONAL ASSISTANT INTERNSHIP AVAILABLE AT ALZERINA JEWELRY (UNPAID)Alzerina.com
Managing DirectorUnitedHealth Group
Office Manager InternRush Medicals Center
Event CoordinatorDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
House keeperDHFL PRAMERICA LIFE INSURANCE LIMITED (DPLI)
Business Development / Sales InternReliance capital Limited
Administrative AssistantReliance Capital Limited
Data Entry ClerkReliance capital Limited
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: June 24 2016
Company Location: Kearny, AZ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionASARCO LLC (American Smelting and Refining Company) Read more at http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwork.com/2011/06/16/mining-company-pay-coeur-dalene-state-idaho-and-us-government-38602is a mining, smelting, and refining company based in Tucson, Arizona, USA, that mines and processes primarily copper. The company is a subsidiary of Grupo México.
Its three largest open-pit mines are the Mission, Silver Bell and the Ray mines in Arizona. Its mines produce 350 to 400 million pounds of copper a year. Asarco conducts solvent extraction and electrowinning at the Ray and Silver Bell mines in Pima County, Arizona and Pinal County, Arizona and a smelter in Hayden, Arizona. Before its smelting plant in El Paso, Texas was suspended in 1999, it was producing 1 billion pounds of anodes each year. Refining at the mines as well as at a copper refinery in Amarillo, Texas produce 375 million pounds of refined copper each year.
Asarco's hourly workers are primarily represented by the United Steelworkers.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment