Executive Assistant Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Office Admin InternDrive Rite Academy
Health Care AdministrationEmpowerCare
e-Commerce Manager/MarketingBespoke Moda
Bid & Proposal InternsAce Info Solutions
Data Entry ClerkJuanvardcompany
Internships / Administrative AssistantOasis Fabric Inc
Office InternHuniie Inc
SPRING INTERNBookmark This
Americans For Economic Freedom
3006 Bee Caves Road
Posted: January 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPlease visit: http://www.usaeconfreedom.org/home/
- For a highly motivated conservative individual to work in a high paced atmosphere.
- Hours are variable and non-standard, so it may work well for a student taking morning or evening classes.
About this company:
Americans for Economic Freedom was formed to promote economic policies at the state level that are conducive to job creation, business development, and economic expansion. We believe in the importance of instituting a pro-growth governmental model that exhibits respect for economic freedom, support for low taxation and limited regulation, protection of private property rights, devotion to workforce education, and deference to individual liberty and free markets. We seek to empower ordinary citizens, community leaders and public officials alike to create a national environment that is conducive to long-term economic growth and the common good and general welfare of the United States.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Help with research, scheduling requests, administrative support, and meeting coordination.
- Write background briefings, policy memos, and fact sheets for senior staff.
RequirementsDesired Skills and Experience:
- Conservative political ideology
- Exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing.
- Flexible team player that thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple concurrent projects.