Customer Service RepresentativeAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
United Group LimitedUnited Group Limited
Administrative AssistantUnited Health Group
Customer careFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
ReceptionistFALCK HEALTH CARE GROUP
Front deskFALCK GROUP
Data entryFALCK GROUP
Office CoordinatorThe Piramal Group
Summer InternshipBookmark This
Selective Search LLC
35 e Wacker Drive STE 1920
Posted: April 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSelective Search is North America’s leading luxury matchmaking firm, offering the largest proprietary network of beautiful, quality Affiliates. Our staff of seasoned professionals, uses Fortune 500 executive recruitment techniques to help commitment-minded men and women in metropolitan areas and more remote locales find the love of their lives. Through our proven Meet Your Future® process, we filter potential candidates, handpicking those individuals who best meet your exact criteria. And most importantly, it works. Eighty-seven percent of our Clients find love. We have been featured in CNN, WSJ, Forbes, Fortune, Time, Crain’s, USA today, Chicago Tribune, and many other publications and outlets.
Interns will be tasked with performing daily administrative duties and supporting our matchmaking and sales staff. Duties may include supporting our marketing team in public relations and social media efforts, in addition to supporting our matchmaking department with day to day essentials that make it possible for our business to be as successful as it is! Special research projects, event promotions, and organizational projects may be delegated to interns on an as needed basis.
There will be a weekly stipend at the end of the internship, a completion bonus will be extended based on performance, attendance and dedication.
We are located in Chicago, IL (Loop) at 35 E. Wacker Dr. Suite 1920
• Business school/ majors encouraged, but all majors need apply
• Rising seniors or juniors or sophomores or recent graduates
• A positive can-do attitude with good organizational and presentation skills
• Ability to understand and/or research industry dynamics and competitive analysis
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
• Strong written and oral communications
• Ability to communicate at all levels with employees, vendors and clients
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Experience with Social Media
• Resourceful and self-motivated
• Comfortable working in social or event based situations
To apply for this internship, please email your resume and cover letter to