Office CoordinatorThe Piramal Group
Customer Service RepresentativeAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Administrative / Internship AssistantJoules Design Inc
Administrative and IT AssistantDaewoong Pharmaceuticals
Professional Development Administrative AssistantGreezie KidStyles, LLC
Administrative asst internWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
looking for people interested in learning about Admin/MarketingAlta Vista Group
Editorial / Journalism InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Supply Chain management, procurementBookmark This
pro global supply
Posted: August 27 2015
Company Location: San Diego, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNew small business company dedicated to source, plan, import and export material to exciting and new clients, we are looking for that motivated entrepreneur individual that can put in practice all the creative ideas, this position can partially be done from home as most of the suppliers are based in Asia, research, aggressive negotiation, tracking, expediting, forecasting skills will be gained.
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and suppliers and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients, prospects and suppliers
- Outsource and get quotes from international suppliers for a wide range of items for our customers.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Mandarin highly desirable for interaction with suppliers in Asia
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Quickbooks knowledge is a plus but not required.
SkillsRequired - Contract Negotiation, Purchasing, Advertising Sales, E-procurement, Ebay Sales, Export-Import, Adapt Quickly to Change, Amazon, Buyer
Preferred - QuickBooks, MRP, Bilingual-English/Spanish, Mandarin Chinese