Administrative Assistant PositionBF Configurations LLC.
Administrative Assistant- Innocence Era Productions- Music GroupInnocence Era Productions
Administrative asst internWilliam Martin,Ph.D.,P.C.
Office InternUnited Technology
Proposal WritierMobile Office Communications, Inc.
(Fall, Spring, Summer) Interns wanted - Must be able to receive college credit - AdministrationPES
WELCOME to Amcor company.Amcor company.
Technical Support RepresentativeBookmark This
Old Shepard Place
Posted: January 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for a hardworking individual to join a strong, fun, customer focused team! This position is responsible for providing kiosk technical support and troubleshooting to Field Technicians and customers via phone. The hours for this position are Noon-9pm, including Saturday and Sunday, with 2 days off during the week. Days off can be flexible as long as you are able to work the weekends. This position would be perfect for a student with classes in the mornings or during the week!
If you are passionate about solving problems and contributing to the growth and success of a leading company who prides themselves on high customer satisfaction, we want to hear from you!
• Interact with customers over the phone and provide first class customer service and technical support.
• Perform technical troubleshooting to correct kiosk-related issues by using system tools to diagnose hardware, software, and other issues.
• Provide feedback and follow-up on issues; escalate unresolved issues to appropriate personnel.
• Document, track, and monitor problems to ensure timely resolution.
• Generate reports on system performance, customer feedback and satisfaction, and results of repairs on equipment.
• Work with other team members to ensure best practices are followed in order to best serve customers and quickly resolve issues.
• Perform other job related duties as assigned by management.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• 1+ years of customer service experience and/or prior help desk or technical support experience preferred. Candidates with troubleshooting skills are preferred.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills, candidates must be extremely comfortable and friendly dealing with customers and other employees.
• Ability to work with a team as well as independently, sometimes with little supervision.
• Must be committed to excellence regardless of the task or responsibility.
• Multi-tasking is important, candidates should be proactive and show ability to take on multiple priorities at once, without instruction.
• A hard-working, highly motivated attitude, and ability to take initiative is a must.
• Individuals must be willing to work odd and on-call hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Office are required.
SkillsRequired - Customer Service, Multi Tasking, Dedication to work
Preferred - Troubleshooting