CTW Ventures Youth DevelopmentClean the World
Administrative InternClean the World
Office InternActivityRez, LLC
Business Administration and Communications InternAptoZen
Office Administration and Communications InternshipAptoZen
PART-TIME OFFCIE SECRETARY/COORDINATOR NEEDED ASAP (INTERNSHIP)LYVA services
Facilities InternshipGreenpeace USA
Facilities InternshipGreenpeace USA
Telephone Collections and ReceptionistBookmark This
Cynthia Carroll Law Firm
262 Chapman Road
Posted: January 09 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTelephone collections person/Receptionist needed for rapidly growing cutting edge law firm specializing in bankruptcy, consumer law and immigration law.
We are seeking an experienced telephone collections person who is self-motivated, can communicate effortlessly with clients and bring them back onto a payment plan via an automated system, and is computer savvy, especially proficient with Microsoft word and Excel. This person should have a foundation in telephone collections and should be excellent at what they do. Experience with the Bankruptcy and/or Consumer Law process a plus.
If you wish to work with us, you must be a Superstar!
This means you must be at the top of your game, the best at what you do.
If you decide to work with us you should know you will be Challenged and Pushed!
If you are not comfortable with the above statements, please do not apply.
• Handle In Bound calls and emails from clients.
• Transferring calls as appropriate
• Setting up appointments on computerized system
• Make Out Bound calls to clients whose payment is late.
• Make Out Bound calls to clients who request information from us via e-mail.
• Greeting Clients in person
• Creating and sending marketing letters, and keeping marketing statistics in Excel
• Receive payments from clients in person.
• Some night work required may be required.
• You will be judged on:
o The number of calls you make.
o The amount of money you collect in a week/month.
o The number new automated payment plans you create.
o Your ability to work with the team.
o The ability to use Microsoft Word, including mail merge functions
o The accuracy of statistics kept and electronic client contact notes
o Your survey results from Clients.
• Communication will be scripted and you are expected to keep to the script.
• Computer skills are a MUST-Data entry is an essential part of the sales process.
o Will be working with Client Relationship Management software daily.
• Self-reporting daily on above listed milestones.
• Must be able to;
o Listen and relate to clients while demonstrating why getting back on plan is good for them.
o Type, while on the phone.
o Know how to operate basic computer functions.
o Treat clients as if they are the most important person on earth!
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Team player.
• Self-motivated and must take initiative.
• We have a very professional environment with no toleration for slackers or whiners.
• Timeliness and the ability to multi-task is vital.
• Estimated 33 hours/week.
• Typical professional office environment.
• Work Hours:
(9-6) Monday and Wednesday
1 hour unpaid lunch from 1:00-2:00 p.m. on Monday through Thursday and 11:00-12:00 on Friday.
• Dress is business Formal.
• This is an hourly position
• There are no benefits, paid vacations, or health insurance.
We are looking to hire immediately.
If you wish to be considered for an interview, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and in the subject in line use: Telephone Collections Person Applying
Please answer the following 4 questions:
1. Why are you a Superstar?
2. Why should we hire you?
3. How much experience do you have in collections?
4. What do you expect to be paid to do this work?