Arts Administration InternshipThe Dance Connection
Administration / Human Resource Internship - College Credit + Valuable ExperienceMarketing Consultants of Orlando
Costumer ServiceArmstrong World Industries
Clerical JobArmstrong World Industries
Data EntryArmstrong World Industries
Payroll ClerkArmstrong World Industries
Administrative AssistantArmstrong World Industries
Data AnalystViscalom Incorporated
Training Coordinator/Administrative AssistantBookmark This
Corporate Learning Institute
Posted: November 16 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Corporate Learning Institute is a hands-on custom training consultancy located near Chicago. We develop coaching, organizational training and strategy solutions for clients large to small. Clients include Kellogg, Kerry, Alexian Brother's Hospital, Deloitte and many others. We are a small office, offering an intense job experience in a fun environment. Visit our website at www.corplearning.com.
1. Performs administrative and office support activities for two supervisors.
2. Duties include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing interns, clients, and even Stella, the office dog.
3. Utilizes skills in word processing, creating documents and presentations, filing, and faxing.
3. Utilizes software skills-proficient in word, adobe, PowerPoint and social media.
4. Practices strong communication skills.
5. Assist partners with developing training plans, designing and develop training programs.
6. Assist in the design and preparation of educational aids and materials.
7. Maintain updated curriculum database and training records.
8. Assist on the development of social media campaigns, web site updates and client announcements.
RequirementsFull-time support position in Chicago’s western suburbs available for busy consultant firm working in home office. Combine interesting, purposeful work focused on corporate coaching and training with a casual work environment.
Starting salary/ stipend range starting at $12.00-15.00 per hour.Requirements
• Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools
• Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
• Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods and techniques
• MS Office proficiency, adobe, social media proficiency, PowerPoint capable.
• Must possess an ability to demonstrate thoroughness, Collaboration Skills, and flexibility.
Travel and Benefits
Local travel is sometimes expected for this position with no overnights. At the current time, no benefits are available for this position.
Position opening is immediate. Contact Dr. Susan Cain by forwarding your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SkillsRequired - Social Media Communications
Preferred - Administrative