Training Specialist InternBookmark This
988 Market Street #600
San Francisco, CA
Posted: March 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOur company description:
MyTime powers local MyTime powers local businesses. There’s a huge, underserved market of 2 million merchants who are largely using pen & paper and phone calls to manage their appointments and client relationships. We believe in a better experience, so we’ve built an all-in-one scheduling, marketing, and payment solution that lets small businesses like salons, massage therapists, and pet groomers serve their clients better. In the process, we’re changing the way customers make appointments, enabling local merchants to show service availability and take online bookings across the web -- from their own website, from top search listing sites (like Google, Bing, and Citysearch), and from our popular consumer destination site, MyTime.com, which drives millions of unique visitors searching for appointments with local businesses.
MyTime is venture-backed by UpFront Ventures (Mark Suster), Khosla Ventures, 500 Startups and other prominent angels. It recently won Top Mobile app at the Launch Mobile & Wearables Conference and was featured by both Apple and Google as "Best New App" in the respective App Stores. TechCrunch calls MyTime, "a rare breed of app like Uber, Pocket, and Venmo that makes life so much easier, it's hard to remember how things worked before." VentureBeat says MyTime is, "the Uber of local appointment booking" while Forbes refers to us as "the Amazon of local services." Whatever you call us, we're busy building the world's first local ecommerce destination, and would love for you to join in our mission. Check us out at http://www.mytime.com.
ResponsibilitiesDuties and Responsibilities:
- Provide quality training sessions to assist the new accounts started.
- Trainings are conducted via one-on-one phone calls with clients, covering specific topics.
- May need to adjust the training pace base on client’s learning progress.
- Take full ownership of the account managing with follow ups and reports.
- There will be about 5-6 training sessions per day talking to a variety of merchants from different backgrounds and industries.
Requirements- All applicants must possess a minimum GPA 2.5 based on a 4.0 scale at the time of application (exceptions will be considered with substantial justification)
- Interns must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills, and be able to work effectively and build relationships with co-workers and the clients.
- Must be able to pick up product knowledge quickly and constantly looking to improve his/ her knowledge of the product and service.
- Must be a self-starting, motivated team player that enjoys working hard and having fun at the same time.
- Must be able to commit to the internship for at least 3-6 months.