Payroll AdministratorHallcon Corporation
Enrollment Data Entry SpecialistHallcon Corporation
Administrative AssistantHallcon Corporation
Administrative Support AssociateHallcon Corporation
Human Resources AssistantHallcon Corporation
Order Entry / Sales Support / Data EntryHallcon Corporation
Customer Service AgentHallcon Corporation
Customer Service / SchedulerHallcon Corporation
Virtual/Personal Assistant NeededBookmark This
Posted: October 15 2015
Company Location: Glendale, AZ
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 12 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPalok is a company whose existence has been in the 90s and with great achievements. Its a company with subsidiaries all over the world.
We are dealers in all sort of building implements. We also sell all sort of trucks,building wares and we are into Hoteliers,Music and legal services.
So we are seeking for personal assistants that could fill in the administrative sector. This applicant/candidate must be within the states. He/she must be skilled in clericals,computer and admin
Responsibilities• Meet with Marketing control owners to understand and walk-through their controls.
• Request evidence to execute tests of controls.
• Execute tests of controls and document the results using a pre-defined template.
• Maintain supporting evidence for test exceptions identified.
• Vet issues with Business Partners to gain agreement.
• Devise new test plans as needed and continually improve existing plans to ensure that the plans adequately address the risk.
• Assist Business Partners with development of action plans.
• Complete assigned testing within required timeframes as defined by Corporate Risk.
• Summarize testing results and findings identified for management.
• Assist with the timely completion of new initiative testing as assigned.
• Perform action verification follow-up testing as assigned to ensure issues are adequately resolved.
Requirements- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Three or more years of Internal Audit experience. Public Accounting experience is a plus.
- Excellent soft skills are required along with strong analytical, oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office software
- Ability to work independently and ability to learn quickly.
- Strong project planning / management skills.