Customer Service RepresentativePulteGroup
Business Development / Sales RepReliance capital limited
Customer Service RepresentativeReliance capital limited
Administrative AssistantReliance capital limited
Product & Purchasing InternKalorik USA
Social Media & Community Management InternBeautiful Mandarin Language Institute
Administrative Assistance InternF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
SUMMER-FALL REAL ESTATE OFFICE/ADMIN Intern - START 7/1Bookmark This
Posted: May 22 2017
Company Location: Brooklyn, NY
Application Deadline: June 21, 2017
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 07/01/17 — 11/01/17
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBoutique Real Estate company in Williamsburg, serving all of the Brooklyn, NY rental and sales markets.
Learn the operational functions of a Real Estate company.
Will be right hand person to Office Manager and Broker/Owner
Performing functions of a Listing Outreach and Social Media Assistant.
Surround your self with down to earth Agents in a cool working environment.
We are flexible with months of internship but have the following available:
Summer - Begin as soon as July 1. 3-5 month internship.
MUST BE AVAILABLE 4 DAYS (M-T) PER WEEK.
Send resume and AVAILABILITY Dates with response.
modern real estate
Responsibilities- Organize and process real estate folders
- Monitor and update internal database
- Assist Agents, Broker and Office Manager with adhoc tasks
- Management and informational data input of listings database (will be the Listings Coordinator)
- Perform data entry, copying, scanning, file maintenance
- Manage social media accounts
- Assist with marketing and advertising strategies
Requirements- Must be authorized to work in the u.s.
-INCLUDE AVAILABLE DATES AND HOURS WITH APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED. CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT PROVIDE START AND END DATE AVAILABILITY WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
- Understand internet functions and research functions
- Interest in learning operational functions of a Real Estate office
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Possess Social Media management and advertising skills
- Well versed in Google applications, MS Office