- Internships /
- Administration /
- WINTER-SPRING REAL ESTATE OFFICE/ADMIN Intern - START 12/28 (FLEXIBLE)
AdministrationGenerac Power Systems
INTERNSHIP POSITIONS - PR / COMMUNICATIONSH3 Concepts
Project Coordinator for HR- Pan American Health Organization/ World Health OrganizationPan American Health Organization/ World Health Organization
Junior Content CuratorKazzit, Inc
Personal Assistant to Ritz Music Group Co FounderRitz Music Group
Office InternACADIA HEALTH CARE
Special Events InternshipGLA Concepts
Data EntryHealthcare Service Group, Inc.
WINTER-SPRING REAL ESTATE OFFICE/ADMIN Intern - START 12/28 (FLEXIBLE)Bookmark This
The Gretsch - 60 Broadway
Posted: September 15 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBoutique Real Estate company in Williamsburg, serving all of the Brooklyn, NY rental and sales markets.
Learn the operational functions of a Real Estate company.
Will be right hand person to Office Manager and Broker/Owner
Performing functions of a Listing Coordinator and Social Media Manager.
Surround your self with down to earth Agents in a cool working environment.
We are flexible with months of internship but have the following available:
Winter - Begin as soon as December 27. Start dates are flexible. Minimum 120 day (4 months) internship.
MUST BE AVAILABLE AT LEAST 4-5 DAYS PER WEEK.
SEND AVAILABILITY DATES WITH YOUR APPLICATION
All interns must be able to commit to 4 months. Can work up to 1 year.
Send resume and AVAILABILITY Dates with response.
modern real estate
Responsibilities- Organize and process real estate folders
- Monitor and update internal database
- Assist Agents, Broker and Office Manager with adhoc tasks
- Management and informational data input of listings database (will be the Listings Coordinator)
- Perform data entry, copying, scanning, file maintenance
- Manage social media accounts
- Assist with marketing and advertising strategies
Requirements- Must be authorized to work in the u.s.
-INCLUDE AVAILABLE DATES AND HOURS WITH APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED. CANDIDATES WHO DO NOT PROVIDE START AND END DATE AVAILABILITY WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
- Understand internet functions and research functions
- Interest in learning operational functions of a Real Estate office
- Possess skills at assessing issues, defining solutions, and implementing strategy
- Perform well in environment that values efficiency, dependability, and organization
- Possess Social Media management and advertising skills
- Well versed in Google applications, MS Office
- Available to work a minimum of 32 hours per week.
- Provide dates and hours with your application.
- Can play a game of pool on occasion
SkillsRequired - MS Office Suite, American English, Google Apps, Google Drive, Google Chrome, Office Equipment, Email Newsletter Design, Google Calendar, Word Processing, Instagram, Online Data Entry, Facebook Marketing, Twitter, LinkedIn
Preferred - Excel, Paint, Adobe Acrobat Pro, QuickBooks, Database Management