Business Administration ManagementReaching Out Private Care
Project ManagerFountain Financial, LLC
Administrative Assistance InternAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Data Entry Clerk InternAPOLLO HOSPITALS
Data EntryNew Orleans Tulane
Customer serviceLaboratory Corporation of America Holdings.
Personal assistantLaboratory Corporation of America Holdings.
Data entryLaboratory Corporation of America Holdings.
Women's Business Center Program DirectorBookmark This
The Thaddeus Foundation
133 East Bonita Avenue Suite 200
San Dimas, CA
Posted: June 05 2017
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJob Description: This full-time position will manage all ongoing day-to-day program administration and development for the Women’s Business Center (WBC) project including planning, organizing, staffing and leading program activities. This person will have the appropriate level of business experience and supplemental experience in the areas of non-profit, leadership, and management, experience in leading other government program initiatives.
• Will serve as a representative of the WBC project to the external community.
• Will build and maintain good professional relationships with the clients
• Have proper knowledge and awareness of local and federal regulations
• Verify and ascertain that all the policies of the WBC are in accordance with the guidelines being set by the government and working in conjunction with the SBA’s District Office Technical Representative (DOTR)
• Will assist with the leverage of the SBA funding by working with SBA’s District Offices and other Federal, state, local and tribal government small business development programs and activities; the SBA resource partners such as SCORE, Small Business Development Centers, Veterans Business Outreach Centers, 7(j) Technical Assistance providers, Small Business Investment Companies, Certified Development Companies, and the SBA lenders; universities, colleges, and other institutions of higher education; and private organizations such as chambers of commerce and trade and industry groups and associations.
• Hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm with some evenings and weekends
• Must be available to work up to 40 hours per week
• This internship is 4 months long and is renewable pending performance review
• Receive direct supervision from the Women’s Business Center Program Director and Executive Director
• Participate in professional training offered to all employees
• Engage in employee events such as monthly staff luncheon, etc.
• Build resume and explore career options
• Apply skills and knowledge to the workplace
• Flexible scheduling to allow for finals and changes in class schedule
*** We are an equal opportunity employer. ***
• Oversee any direct counseling, possibly including group counseling and workshop presentations
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with staff and clients
• Work closely with staff to provide a safe and supportive environment for the delivery of programs and services
• Develop and manage an annual budget and operating plan to support the WBC project
• Monitor and approve all budgeted program expenditure
• Develop and implement an evaluation framework to assess the strengths of programs and identify areas for improvement
• Monitor the program activities on a regular basis and conduct an annual evaluation according to the program evaluation framework
• Develop funding proposals for the program to ensure the continuous delivery of services
• Develop forms and records to document program activities and clients of programs
• Provide appropriate orientation, training, supervision and performance management of program staff
• Write reports on the programs for management and for funds, maintain excellent client records and complete all agency and/or third party payer required reports and paperwork.
• Master’s Degree
• Experience of program management and 3-5+ years’ experience
• Ability to develop, implement and supervise lesson plans for personal and academic development
• Understanding and experience in the delivery of services to an ethnically and economically diverse population
• Possess strong personal integrity and ethical principles
• Proficient computer skills and use of Microsoft Office Suite
• Possess excellent organization, problem solving, time management and multi-tasking skills
• Must be present for intern training and supervision
• Mandatory assessment and diagnosis to help build clinical skills
• Afternoon, evening and some weekend availability helps build more consistent caseload
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent listener
• Is flexible and patient
• Possess a positive outlook
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively with others
• Enjoys teaching and helping others
• If hired, you will be required to become a mandated reporter