Administrative InternDeeply Rooted Dance Theater
Education/Training Coordinator (Intern)American Red Cross of Central Ohio
Home Fire Preparedness/Project Prepare (Intern)American Red Cross of Central Ohio
Virtual AssistantHeart to heart foundation
Executive Assistant to the CEOPulse, LLC
ADMIN & MARKETING INTERNSHIPNu Republic
Personal AssistantThe Single Wives Club
Logistics InternITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
WordPress Data EntryBookmark This
New York Minute Magazine
Posted: February 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
New York Minute Magazine is a rapidly growing online start-up with a virtual office. We are devoted to empowering women and redefining what it means to be successful. Since we know life can be busy, we strive to provide our readers with a daily dose of useful and enjoyable entertainment that can be read in a “New York Minute.”
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Our motto is “your story starts here” because we are passionate about helping interns in their road to success. Still a newbie in your field? No problem. We’ll help you get where you want to go.
- We offer internships year-round, with flexible hours and an upbeat work environment. Our positions are perfect for current students.
- We have a completely virtual office, so you can work from anywhere and there’s no commute.
- We have all of our meetings via video call, so get ready for casual Friday every day, and by casual Friday we mean wearing your pajamas at 4 p.m. on a Tuesday.
- We are very serious about having fun. No bores allowed! (You better be caught up on your Game of Thrones!)
***Only applications with a cover letter and resume will be considered. Send applications to joinnymm@NewYorkMinuteMag.com***
− Search the website’s archives on WordPress and input missing data, which will involve:
o Uploading photo files
o Occasionally using Flickr to find photos to download, resize, and place into articles
o Inputting the correct author of each article
o Sorting articles into categories
o Setting SEO title, description, and keywords for articles
− Work efficiently
− Communicate with other team members about your progress
− Working towards a bachelor’s or master’s degree in a related field
− Direct experience with WordPress
− Experience in data entry
− Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization a plus
− Excellent communication skills and an ability to work in a team setting