ADVERTISING / MARKETING MANAGER- ONLINE - MASTERS / GRADUATE LEVEL * BILINGUAL A PLUS *Bookmark This
LRT Media Group
DescriptionLRT Media Group is seeking a ADVERTISING Mgr intern to lead new product introductions online & mobile. The project involves creating clearly defined processes to introduce new products online / & smartphones.
* MUST be able to create a process for each step in advertising in order to insert into our business system.
The Ad Manager, will drive all projects related to promotional strategy, for highly popular eLearning courses.
** This internship is UNPAID. However, a "Generous" stipend is paid at completion of each product launch,
*** Commit 100% to creating this process, & you'll make more $$ on one project than most do in a year.
ONLY for a hard working, advertising / marketing student who lives, eats, and breathes advertising.
** It is hard work, for big bucks. Converts to FT career quickly if you are effective, and successful.
First, I'll tell you who we AREN'T looking for....
- The student who applies for many internships w/ a hope of landing anything, just to get a job.
- If you are undecided about your career direction and just need money to pay bills, plz don't apply.
- If you're not willing to partake in an UNPAID internship for a period of time until you are
proficient, and can TRULY Add Value, - > while we spend our valuable time teaching you...
- If you're not a leader who's willing work unsupervised, and take control of your own destiny.
- If you're not a self starter who's organized, does more than is expected every day,
and who's willing to go the extra mile, Plz do not apply.
IF YOU ARE
- Understanding that it costs us $50K to TRAIN YOU to our minimum level of efficiency...
- Willing to learn / dedicate yourself 100% so that we can teach you how to earn BIG $$ fast.
- Passionate about marketing online and willing to Really Learn your craft, as your life's work.
- Ready to work TODAY, burn some midnite oil now, for a job you'll own as soon as you're ready.
- Very resourceful, great at eliminating obstacles, have a CAN DO attitude at all times, & get it done.
You'll have a unique opportunity manage your own project, yet have add'l resources as required.
You'll work directly w/ the CEO designing and launching ad campaigns, and monetize them.
You'll work "virtually", using online collaboration, communication, project mgmnt tools.
Work anytime, anywhere, as long as you get the job done, - We evaluate based on results...
If you are top of your class, have a burning desire and some knowledge of online marketing
operations, and are looking for a challenging, yet rewarding internship where you have executive
responsibilities, This is it...
If You Commit 100% to this opportunity, you'll make more $$ on one project than most do in a year.
Please only apply if you are willing to dig in hard & never quit. This is a fast paced environment,
with no room for those who can't deliver.
ResponsibilitiesAdvertising Manager intern orchestrates the successful launch of new eLearning Products on web and mobile.
Directs Creative, R&D, / Marketing to ensure successful on-time launches.
Normally, are product launches are twice per month.
· Coordinate cross-team activities to drive tasks for new product launches, including,
- strategic planning, JV / Affiliate Partnering, Marketing Directives, Copy Writing, Graphics and Server Mgmnt
· Coordinate prototype builds for new or special products, and last minute changes
· Own and document ALL required inputs into a Launch Formula for each New Product launch
· Own the Advertising Process from start to finish.
· Understand marketing automation technologies, CRM's, AutoResponders, Shopping Carts,
Blogs, Forums, Affilliate Systems, JV Zoo, Clickbank, and more.
- Coordinate Creative directives including Pre-Launch Buzz, Partner Research, etc
· Conduct Product Development Surveys, Research, and Reviews
· Audit Affiliate Results before, during, and after launch campaign
· Coordinate w/ Marketing Mgr to ensure advertising is planned and executed on time
· Support all Project Team Meetings and provide required reports and documentation
· Assist with outsource supplier qualifications as required
· Responsible for ensuring all tasks are completed
· Manage all creative process changes and product improvements to assure readiness for New Products
· Degree in Marketing, ( Masters Preferred ) Some Computer Science, and Internet Marketing exp.
· 3+ years experience in marketing environments
· English and Spanish (verbal and written)
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
· Ability to react rapidly and adapt to obstacles, objectives, budgets, and deadline dates
· Computer Skills, including MS Office – Excel, Word & PowerPoint, Internet marketing Systems, Infusionsoft, aWeber.
· Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Requirements• Graduate Level – Min Bachelor’s Degree, *** Masters Preferred.
• At least 3 years experience in online advertising and/or web site marketing.
• Experience with the strategic direct response style advertising of web sites
• Experience working with content mgmnt systems, CRM's Infusionsoft, aWeber, JV Zoo, Clickbank
• Experience developing, implementing, managing social media strategies w/ platforms, including, but
not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Digg, YouTube, and Google+
• Experience leveraging reporting, management and analytics tools - Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills
• Strong organizational skills & ability to meet deadlines
• Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments and team members
• Following Proven Advertising / JV Marketing & PR strategies
• Building relationships with Affiliates, JV Partners & the media
• Overseeing content production (adverts, videos, social media and online PR stunts) market research
• Bring in new business opportunities - Manage client relationships -Oversee advertising strategies
Creative thinker who likes to face different challenges and tasks every day? LRT needs an experienced advertising and integrated marketing manager to help us define and create our brand partnership programs, native ad packages and help manage these initiatives day to day. This is a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing startup and have an immediate impact on business, it’s revenue strategy and creative evolution.
• Work closely with product and exec teams to craft an innovative suite of advertising and sponsorship products
and services that are uniquely tailored to service our community.
• Create, price and package specific client proposals and respond to inbound inquiries - including creation of
advertising marketing materials, mock ups, and other proposal elements
• Manage day to day client relationships to ensure that campaigns are successfully executed
• Build case studies and best practices to build momentum and guide future sales successes
• Project manage new sponsorship ideas from inception to execution with clients
• Use analytics to evaluate and optimize campaign performance
Ideal candidate will be highly motivated, creative and well organized. You must have a track record of building and managing successful and innovative digital media advertising solutions for top tier publishers or mobile apps.
• A deep understanding of online advertising industry trends and innovations and best practices
• Familiarity with large social web and mobile platforms and social mechanics
• A strong sense of design, ability to communicate clearly to internal - external audiences-in person and verbally
• Ability to think creatively and bring new ideas and approaches to your job
• Knowledge and experience with major online and mobile advertising platform