Account Management InternBookmark This
100 Ave. of the Americas 17th FL. New York, NY 10013 United States
New York, NY
DescriptionBerlin Cameron is an award winning integrated creative agency , owned by WPP, and based in SOHO NYC with an enviable reputation for strong brand strategy and creative thinking. Fueled by the belief that large, international clients obtain the most creative solutions from a small, cohesive team of senior and talented creative problem solvers, Berlin Cameron has produced venerated campaigns for Amazon, Belvedere, Hennessy, Comcast, vitaminwater, Coca-Cola, Heineken, and Samsung. Berlin Cameron is looking for an Account Management Intern for the Spring semester. The role calls for a passionate, ambitious individual who wants to learn the art of account service at a creative agency.
• Support key members of Account Team in preparation of client-facing presentations, reports, market research and other materials to manage existing clients and new business pitches.
• Support with general administration
RequirementsQualifications: Basic Qualifications
* Education: BA / BS degree
* Must be detailed-oriented and organized
* Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills