Advertising Internship -Recent GraduateBookmark This
210 S Andrews Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL
DescriptionAbout Starmark International
Starmark is a national integrated marketing agency headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL. The agency specializes in strategic thinking, award-winning creative, branding, advertising, interactive and public relations. Since 1978, it has partnered with world-class companies to build measurable results. Starmark delivers fresh perspectives and smart thinking to ignite clients’ business. Then, reinvests the knowledge to maximize return. It’s Big Ideas. Bottom line. For more information, visit http://www.starmark.com.
Job Summary: The Account Service intern will assist the account team in the management between client relationships and the agency. This paid internship consists of a 12 week program with a full Monday thru Friday work schedule. This internship is open to students and graduates.
• Participating in creative kick-offs and assisting the production flow of new jobs.
• Administrative duties required include collecting tearsheets from different media on a weekly basis and coordinating ad production.
• Research of existing client markets as well as competitive review for new business opportunities.
• Media planning and assisting with the creation and issuing of insertion orders
• Monitoring new trends in the Social Media world.
Benefits of Position:
• Opportunity to build portfolio
• Gain real world experience in an agency setting
• Enhance public speaking skills
• Exposure to a variety of business people
Participate in professional meetings and business events
• Personal growth
• A letter of recommendation if the internship is successfully completed
• Solid writing and verbal communications skills.
• Willingness to learn, question and challenge.
• Ability and desire to work on challenging projects and display strong leadership qualities.
• Intermediate (or better) knowledge of the MS-Office Suite, preferable through Macintosh computer platform.
• Display an exemplary level of professionalism, maintain regular and consistent attendance and be punctual to all meetings.