PPC Marketing InternWabash & Lake
Sports Minded Entry Level Professionals - Sales & MarketingForward Continuance
Advertising and PRDDM Advertising
FM Radio Social Media-MarketingFM Radio 101.5
Wal-Mart Needs Secret Shoppers Apply NowWal-Mart Needs Secret Shoppers Apply Now
Media Investment Fund Marketing InternshipYOU GO FAR LTD
Get paid for driving your own car,Lucozade Car- truck -van Wrap AdvertisementLucozade
ILLUSTRATOR / GRAPHIC DESIGNER InternshipWrapsew Inc.
Advertising /Business IntershipBookmark This
Radio Advertising Bureau
1320 Greenway Drive
Posted: June 03 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Radio Advertising Bureau's mission is to lead industry initiatives and provide organizational, educational, research and advocacy programs and services that benefit the RAB membership and the Radio industry as a whole. To that end, RAB will endeavor to share knowledge, facilitate consensus, and drive revenue. This internship is based in our Irving, Texas location. It will allow you to grow a stronger skill set in database management, radio sales, and researching data as a project manager.
• Radio sales, marketing, research and development.
• Webinar development for top radio sales categories.
• Provide technical support for RAB’s online, onsite and on-demand training programs.
• Membership customer service on the RAB’s website, RAB.com.
RequirementsCriteria: (To receive college credit all program criteria must be met)
• Current college student or recent college graduate within the last two years.
• Completion of weekly tasks log.
• Completion of 95% of designated work hours.