ONLINE MARKETING MANAGERMillennium Filters LLC
Marketing InternInfant Vision
Marketing InternFidelity Direct Mortgage
Rare Norm Needs Writing/ Editing InternsRare Norm
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Better Decisions Counseling Services
Entry Level Marketing & Advertising AssistantElite Solutions
Payroll Clerk,pers development
Advertising /Business IntershipBookmark This
Radio Advertising Bureau
1320 Greenway Drive
Posted: June 03 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Radio Advertising Bureau's mission is to lead industry initiatives and provide organizational, educational, research and advocacy programs and services that benefit the RAB membership and the Radio industry as a whole. To that end, RAB will endeavor to share knowledge, facilitate consensus, and drive revenue. This internship is based in our Irving, Texas location. It will allow you to grow a stronger skill set in database management, radio sales, and researching data as a project manager.
• Radio sales, marketing, research and development.
• Webinar development for top radio sales categories.
• Provide technical support for RAB’s online, onsite and on-demand training programs.
• Membership customer service on the RAB’s website, RAB.com.
RequirementsCriteria: (To receive college credit all program criteria must be met)
• Current college student or recent college graduate within the last two years.
• Completion of weekly tasks log.
• Completion of 95% of designated work hours.