Advertising InternBookmark This
4447 W. Cortland St.
DescriptionMcKleinUSA is a manufacturer and supplier of business cases, computer cases, luggage, accessories, handbags, and custom requests. McKleinUSA is something of a revolutionary in the mobile computing and travel goods industries, with showrooms in the United States and Thailand. Working with world-renowned brand names and corporations for over 30 years has provided a significant knowledge base for understanding the demands of the industry. One of McKlein’s key advantages is its 220,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Thailand. We are also certified Minority Women Own Business in Chicago.
All Internship opportunities are available immediately and are for referral or unpaid college internship:
Please send resume and cover letter as well as a link to a portfolio of your work if available to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Description: The ideal candidate will write compelling online content and assist in developing and managing internal and external SEO, SEM, and social media campaigns.
• Content Development – Create and publish website copy, press releases, blogs, newsletter articles, and other online content.
• Link Building – Update and maintain directory links, identify opportunities for new links.
• Keyword Research – Monitor search volume for targeted keywords, identify new keywords.
• Other Duties – Assist with online reputation management initiatives, brainstorm for content ideas.
Requirements• Junior-Senior Level Undergrad pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising, Communications, Marketing or related field
• Strong copywriting skills with an advanced understanding of grammar and the ability to write in a variety of styles and tones
• Understanding of SEO, SEM, and social media
• Experience with Content Management systems such as Wordpress is a plus
• Familiarity with HTML and CSS is a plus