Advertising InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionWe are currently looking to train 5 Advertising Internship positions to help oversee our Houston location and help with our expansion goals for 2013. This is an entry-level position with the opportunity for management in months, not years! We're continuing to expand due to our clients demands and the growth hasn't stopped!
Successful internship candidate will be responsible for the set up and execution of events throughout the Houston area with our huge retail venue clients. Clients and products represented vary from Health / Beauty, Gourmet Food / Beverage.
We are looking for several qualified individuals to train.
• Establish personal goals that are consistent with company standards of productivity.
• Learn to overcome objections.
• Follow all company safety policies and procedures.
We are offering:
• Fun and positive work environment.
• Opportunity for management
• Optional travel with the advertising team
• Unlimited opportunities
We are filling entry level internship positions with individuals that have a track record of commitment, ambition, and leadership either through their athletic teams, in their participation in organizations on campus, or in their community. All majors and backgrounds will be considered for the advertising intern.
• Confidence in your ability to be successful.
• Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
• Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
• Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
• Superior customer service skills.
• A desire to work
• Self-starter and self-motivated.