Advertising, Promotion & Social Media Marketing AssistantBookmark This
MarketShare Masters Advertising
DescriptionLearn the exciting world of Advertising, Marketing & Social Media.
We are a quickly growing Advertising Agency in need promotion staff to help plan, and then conduct interactive promotions (on location).
Some of the work will allow you to interact with staff from popular radio and TV stations.
ResponsibilitiesMay include but not limited to:
- Assist with planning, coordinating and conducting marketing and advertising campaigns and promotions
- Research relating to advertising, marketing, social media, promotions and target customers
- Update web sites and social media sites
- Use project management software to track and report progress and results
- Collaborate with other team members
Current position includes the following responsibilities:
Up to 5 hours per person, per market including: up to 2 hours of planning in cooperation with our account team, the, 3 hours of work on location on weekends (including set-up and travel time).
Requirements- Education related to advertising, marketing or social media marketing
- Outgoing, positive personality (desire to engage directly and enthusiastically, including on the phone and in person on location, with our advertising clients' customers and prospective customers)
- Proactive, "get it done" work ethic
- Strong skills in writing, presentation (Microsoft Office Suite), interpersonal relations, and customer service.
- Provide evidence as you see appropriate to demonstrate your ability and interest
- Computer with internet connection and the ability to communicate via Skype, cell phone and SMS (text)
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Powerpoint & Excel)
- Reliable transportation to and from events and customer locations
- Clean driving record
- Background check and drug testing required