Advertising and PR Intern for Fashion Product CompanyBookmark This
Sasha Bella LLC
DescriptionSasha Bella, LLC
About Summer Internship:
We are offering either (a) a home/work exchange program where an intern would have full room and board in the Washington, DC area in exchange for working 9am-5pm weekdays, or (b) a non-paid internship work experience. We can work out a schedule that works best for both of us if we determine we are a great fit! Interns will learn what its like to start and run an American start-up small business and will have the opportunity to work closely with the owner, US contractors, and customers.
Now that Sasha Bella LLC has successfully launched and filed a patent with the US Patent and Trademark office for our project Brobow, we must spread the word and let people know about us! That is where your key activities come in! We will need you to help us advertise the brand through current customer, social media, partner, blog (e.g. werd.com), magazine (e.g.Washingtonian, Bethesda magazine) channels. This internship will enable you to create and execute/test some of your own advertising ideas as well.
Sasha Bella, LLC (creator of Brobows) is a charity committed, local Maryland small business creating multi-functional accessories that use innovative earth magnetic technology to allow you to wear each piece however and wherever you imagine! Men are lovable with the company's hand-made, US Patent and Trademark patent pending invention, Brobows. With Brobows, southern charm is accessible to all men of the family by providing them the first ever 007 snappable, pocketable magnetic bow tie! Sasha Bella LLC's mission is to create products that make fashion functional and enable people to get dressed faster so they have more time with family and friends. The company gives back with the charity Sahasra Deepika Foundation, which provides education to children in need. All products are made in the USA.
- creating a newsletter via mailchimp or other & organize sender list based on past customers and facebook audience
- create facebook ad, google ad, and more to spread awareness
- contact and organize a partner-event with a potential partner to promote the brands
- contact local magazines and blogs to promote the brand
Requirements- ideal if you have an understanding of best practices used in public relations and advertising industries
- an aptitude, interest, or knowledge for social media, online, or print marketing and advertising
- outgoing and confident personality (i.e. would feel comfortable interacting with partners and blogs/magazines)
- strong organizational skills and an understanding of how to prioritize daily work
- knowledge of using computers
- helpful if obtain knowledge in Google documents, Microsoft Office, and Dropbox
- ideal if you've had past experience creating a newsletter in the past