Advertising/Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionInnovative, with a distinct global perspective, Ocean magazine offers all-inclusive access to the hautest, trends in beauty, fashion, travel and lifestyle found in the most chic cities to the most beautiful beaches worldwide.
The ultimate love affair for globally sophisticated women, our mission is to not only provide an inside look at all of the elements of travel, but to ignite a passion for living and loving a lust-worthy culture of everything that is TRAVEL & STYLE.
Responsibilities- Manage and Research Targeted Advertisers
-Contact Potential Advertisers
-Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Advertising or Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.