Graphic Design Intern for Performance Bicycle StartupAirtrack Bikes
Graphic Designer InternshipPylon Media Group.com
COLLEGE GRADS & INTERNS- Entry Level Marketing & AdvertisingElectric Markting
Business Management/ Marketing and Advertising Paid InternshipAmplify Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternKnuckle Down Lacrosse
Advertising/Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionInnovative, with a distinct global perspective, Ocean magazine offers all-inclusive access to the hautest, trends in beauty, fashion, travel and lifestyle found in the most chic cities to the most beautiful beaches worldwide. With a fresh approach and of-the-moment advice, Ocean’s international appeal, appreciation and unique passion to encapsulate a wealth of inspiration found around the world, has made it a global style authority, renowned for its sophisticated, yet accessible, design, editorial and award-winning photography.Whereas designers find inspiration from the world around them, Ocean magazine celebrates that global sophistication and chic inspiration captures the essence of a true fashion-ista. The ultimate passport for beach-bound beauties, Ocean magazine’s Girls’ Guides to Travel are edited for stylish, fashion-forward women in search of tell-all guides to the most sought out travel destinations.
Responsibilities- Research Advertising Leads
-Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Advertising/Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.