Graphic Designer InternshipPylon Media Group.com
COLLEGE GRADS & INTERNS- Entry Level Marketing & AdvertisingElectric Markting
Business Management/ Marketing and Advertising Paid InternshipAmplify Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternKnuckle Down Lacrosse
Marketing AssistantProject Footsteps, Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Stevens & Tate Marketing
1900 S. Highland Avenue, Suite 200
DescriptionStevens & Tate Marketing is offering a unique internship opportunity to work in a collaborative and exciting environment. Candidates should possess excellent communication skills, be self-motivated, and have a passion for their field. Please know that our internships are unpaid.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education