Business Development/Sales InternBookmark This
Fresh Digital Group
111 john street
New York, NY
DescriptionFresh Digital Group, a mobile agency based in New York, NY, is looking for awesome, intelligent individuals that are interested in the digital world and are intrigued by the mobile revolution, i.e. apps, mobile web, rich media, user experience, social media, etc. and how it all fits together. We want self-starters and future thinkers. You understand the “big picture” of media platforms, brands, publishers, agencies, etc, and why they are important in mobile. Fresh Digital Group is a rapidly expanding startup agency that focuses on mobile strategy and we are looking for talent that is ready to expand their knowledge and help us grow. In this fast-paced environment, you will wear many hats, and need to be able to scale--not just grow--but scale in your understanding of what matters to our business related to creativity, strategy, media & development related to mobile. This is a business development/sales internship, meant to be fully hands-on, with a highly accelerated learning curve, huge growth potential and a strong possibility of full-time position upon completion of internship.
The responsibilities of this position are only the basic functions and requirements. When working with us you may be asked to complete many tasks that you are unfamiliar with. We work in a REALLY fast-paced and results-driven environment and we need someone who is fully aware of what needs to be prioritized. For example, you will take in 3 weeks’ worth of data in 1 week. That being said, these are great positions to expand your knowledge, build your global network and be a part of an amazing team.
Looking to fill spot IMMEDIATELY. Please email your resume and availability to email@example.com. Tell us a little about yourself, and why you think you’d be a great asset to our team!
Responsibilities- Execute projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategy development
- Help sales manager reach out to potential clients and partners
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Manage and follow up on digital marketing campaigns
- Create presentations (decks) in Powerpoint/Keynote
- Assist in developing & maintaining relationships with clients & ensure clients’ demands to be satisfied; ask for their feedback and provide feedback to team to enhance the quality of future service
- Assist in client communication; receive and answer calls/emails from the clients in relation to their requests and questions; answer the clients’ questions and ensure their problems are resolved and conduct follow-up tasks; communicate the client’s goals and represent the client’s interest to the team.
- Develop and maintain a well-coordinated internal relationship with key decision makers within the organization
- Assist with the review of all major deliverables (ie briefs, decks, proposals, SOWs, tech specs, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met
- Assists with client issues to ensure they are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing Managing Partner of any problems that may arise
- Assist & work closely with the creative and development teams in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project
- Assist in managing projects from both client-side and internally. Work directly with developers to gain a better understanding of project milestones and deadlines
- An in-depth understanding of company capabilities and services and effective communication of all offerings to clients
- Reports to the Managing Partner, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and email reports on a daily & weekly basis
Requirements- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Passion and interest in Digital, Social and Mobile Media
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, efficient work ethic, and ability to synthesize excessive market data on a daily basis
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
- Proficient knowledge in MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)