Creative advertising writing and communications for medical products.Bookmark This
Medical ID Fashions
408 Swan Blvd.
Posted: 138 days ago
DescriptionA small rapidly growing start-up company in a medically oriented market is looking for an intern with strong advertising writing and communications skills. We design and produce medical ID fashion bracelets in Deerfield, Illinois. Learn the retail medical bracelet business while gaining valuable creative writing knowledge from experienced professionals. Take a look at our website at http://www.medicalidfashions.com and consider how you can help.
This intern will assist with day-to-day advertising writing for product pages, developing landing pages, planning and developing social media and blogging. Other duties require calling medical offices and clinics to place brochures, answer calls, assist customers, take and process orders, and assist in shipping.
This person must be pleasant, have a positive "give it my all" attitude and enjoy helping people.
Must have good communication skills and patience with customers.
We need a flexible team player who is willing to pitch-in wherever needed. This internship could lead to a paying job.
ResponsibilitiesPrimary responsibility is writing brief information about various medical ID bracelet attributes in an entertaining storytelling style. Each bracelet description will also include integrating primary search engine keyword phrases.
When not working on product writing, the following alternative tasks are required:
1. Develop web landing pages for major medical conditions by conducting online research and writing.
2. Help customer's calling for advice and take phone orders.
3. Make calls to medical offices to place display brochures to acquire new customers.
4. Assist in shipping when needed.
5. Processing orders and data input.
6. Develop and write social media pages.
7. Support social media through blogging.