DIRECT RESPONSE ADVERTISING MGR - MASTERS / GRADUATE LEVEL * BILINGUAL A PLUS *Bookmark This
LRT Media Group
DescriptionLRT is seeking an intern to lead new product introductions online & mobile. The project involves creating clearly defined copy and materials to introduce us to the world online / & smartphones.
You will drive all marketing projects related to promotions strategy.
You'll work "virtually", using online collaboration, communication, project mgmnt tools.
YOU WILL WORK 1-2 DAYS a WEEK IN OUR OFFICE - We evaluate based on results...
** A "Generous" stipend is paid at completion of each project at launch,
- If you're not a self starter who's organized, does more than is expected every day,
and who's willing to go the extra mile, Plz do not apply.
You'll work directly w/ the CEO designing and launching ad campaigns, and monetize them.
Please only apply if you are willing to dig in hard & never quit. This is a fast paced environment,
with no room for those who can't deliver.
Responsibilities- intern orchestrates the successful launch of new ad campaigns on web and mobile.
Directs Creative, R&D, / Marketing to ensure successful on-time launches.
· Responsible for ensuring all tasks are completed
· Manage all creative process changes and product improvements to assure readiness for New Products
· Degree in Marketing, ( Masters Preferred ) Some Computer Science, and Internet Marketing exp.
· 3+ years experience in marketing environments
· Computer Skills, including MS Office – Excel, Word & PowerPoint, Internet marketing Systems,, aWeber.
· Good written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Requirements• Graduate Level – Min Bachelor’s Degree, *** Masters Preferred.
• At least 3 years experience in direct response online advertising and/or web site marketing.
• Experience with the strategic direct response style advertising of web sites
• Experience developing, implementing, managing social media strategies w/ platforms, including, but
not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Digg, YouTube, and Google+
• Experience leveraging reporting, management and analytics tools - Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills
• Strong organizational skills & ability to meet deadlines
• Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments and team members
• Following Proven Advertising / JV Marketing & PR strategies
• Building relationships with Affiliates, JV Partners & the media
• Overseeing content production (adverts, videos, social media and online PR stunts) market research
• Bring in new business opportunities - Manage client relationships -Oversee advertising strategies