Digital Advertising InternBookmark This
220 Davidson Ave
DescriptionJuiceTank is the newest and largest coworking space and incubator for innovative startups. We provide startups with an ideal ecosystem centered on collaborative space, essential advisory, and capital resources. This is a fun place to work where things happen fast!
If you want to learn and be directly involved with taking a concept and turning it into a real company, work on real-world projects and business processes for startups, and mingle with successful entrepreneurs from various industries, then JuiceTank is perfect for you.
The JuiceTank Innovation Lab Internship Program is an opportunity for the most ambitious students to gain practical hands-on experience working with some of NJ’s most successful entrepreneurs.
We offer work-for-credit internships to students that are interested in obtaining powerful connections, personal mentorship, and rapid career growth. You will be working on real projects for portfolio companies under the guidance of a knowledgeable, experienced and successful JuiceTank mentor!
ResponsibilitiesWhat you will be doing/learning
• Hands-on research and execution of display advertising and social advertising programs
• Understand, plan, and execute online advertising on networks such as Google AdWords, Google content network, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
• Create ad copy, headings and decide images to increase ad conversions
• Perform A vs. B tests and modify advertising programs based on data
• Provide reporting and metrics analysis for all online marketing channels
• Hands-on exposure to building a presence for online properties and on social media platforms
• Planning, implementing, and evaluating digital marketing and social media campaigns with the digital team
• Idea generation, development, implementation, and execution of projects to ensure the project reaches its objectives on time and on budget.
Requirements• Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75
• Familiar with Google Adwords, Bing, Linkedin, Facebook, etc
• Strong knowledge of SEO, keywords, blogging, and social media
• Demonstrates effective communication and problem resolution skills
• Strong analytical, spreadsheet, and research skills
• Experience in social media, online marketing and online advertisement preferred
• Be extroverted and a great host
• Have entrepreneurial spirit and love the startup culture
• Ability to work fast! Really fast!
Time Commitment: Minimum 15hrs/week commitment - up to 30 hours/week
Starting Date: Immediately