Digital Advertising InternBookmark This
22 West 19th St, 7th Floor
New York, NY
DescriptionSummary of Position:
The Digital Advertising Internship will provide an insider’s perspective to the online advertising industry. The intern will work closely with the Director of Product Management supporting the definition, design and execution of media campaigns. The intern will gain experience and knowledge of the various aspects of the online advertising industry including Display, Mobile, Social and Content.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Assist in the preparation of presentations, proposals and ad campaign summaries to premium brand advertisers and their agencies
• Participate in the creation and/or maintenance of ad campaign support materials including screenshots, research, benchmarks, custom distribution targeting options, etc.
• Assist with researching and analyzing data, production of reports, etc.
• Prepare and present a key industry or client research project to product management.
• To be considered you must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited bachelors, masters or MBA program. Specialization in Marketing, Advertising or related field preferred.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications, Excel, Word, PowerPoint a must.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Team-player, dependable and trustworthy
• Strong organization and prioritization skills. Attention to detail and quality.
• Self-starter with a “can-do” attitude, solid problem-solving skills, eagerness to learn and an exceptional work ethic.