Digital Advertising Internship – Summer 2014Bookmark This
340 Madison Ave
New York, NY
DescriptionIt is estimated that online digital media will grow around 20% in 2014. Undertone will grow at a multiple of that. You will be joining a fast growing industry that is continuing to take advantage of consumers moving online, and Undertone is a Company that is taking full advantage of the opportunity.
As an Intern at Undertone, you will gain hands-on experience within the digital advertising industry and work with leading professionals. The industry is extremely energetic and fast paced. Undertone is no different and successfully adopts a culture of team work, and career opportunity. We have won a variety of industry awards making us a Best Place to Work!
• Crain’s NY “Best Places to Work”
• Selling Power’s “Top 50 Best Companies to Sell For”
• AdAge Magazine’s “Best Places to Work”
• Business Insider’s “Top 100 Digital Companies”
• Jack Meyer’s “Top Performing Online Ad Networks”
In case you weren’t convinced, here are 10 reasons to apply for the Undertone Internship program!
1. Learn real-world skills from top digital industry professionals.
2. Who doesn’t want to work where there’s an annual ping-pong tournament?
3. Receive awesome training from a dedicated training team.
4. Super fun culture! Extensive selection of free snacks and drinks in our massive kitchen.
5. Your voice is heard!
6. Make a real impact on the business.
7. Have access to the best tools and training.
8. Join Club Sandwich and meet a variety of employees.
9. Attend client and industry events.
10. Be involved with company lunches and events through-out the semester.
We will be looking for interns in the following departments:
• Marketing & Events
• Campaign Performance
• Campaign Management
• Account Management
• Publisher Development
• Inventory Management
• Client Services
• Product Marketing
• Sales Planning
This is a paid internship in which we require interns to work a minimum of 3 full days per week from May to August. Those looking to receive school credit will also be considered.
Requirements• Must currently be enrolled in a full-time degree program
• Previous internship experience preferred
• Genuinely interested in digital advertising and has a positive personality
• Active on campus and in university clubs and organizations
• Very proactive and detail-orientated
• Prior coursework in relevant area preferred
• Solid written and verbal communication
• Strong work ethic and organization skills