Marketing and Communications InternAtlantic Coast Events, Inc.
EXPANDING MARKETING FIRM HIRING *ENTRY LEVEL*-Students Welcome!Atlantic Coast Events, Inc.
Entry Level Full Time PostionsPerspective Advertising
10 SUMMER INTERNSHIPS – Marketing Firm / PAID TRAININGPerspective Advertising
Entertainment PublicistCovlink Productions & Entertainmen
Digital Media Planning InternBookmark This
Fresh Digital Group
111 john street
New York, NY
DescriptionFresh Digital Group, a mobile agency based in New York, NY, is looking for awesome, intelligent individuals that are interested in the digital world and are intrigued by the mobile revolution, i.e. apps, mobile web, rich media, user experience, social media, etc. and how it all fits together. We want self-starters and future thinkers. You understand the “big picture” of media platforms, brands, publishers, agencies, etc, and why they are important in mobile. Fresh Digital Group is a rapidly expanding startup agency that focuses on mobile strategy and we are looking for talent that is ready to expand their knowledge and help us grow. In this fast-paced environment, you will wear many hats, and need to be able to scale--not just grow--but scale in your understanding of what matters to our business related to creativity, strategy, media & development related to mobile. This is a digital media buying/planning internship, meant to be fully hands-on, with a highly accelerated learning curve, huge growth potential and a strong possibility of full-time position upon completion of the 3-month internship.
The responsibilities of this position are only the basic functions and requirements. When working with us you may be asked to complete many tasks that you are unfamiliar with. We work in a REALLY fast-paced and results-driven environment and we need someone who is fully aware of what needs to be prioritized. For example, you will take in 3 weeks’ worth of data in 1 week. That being said, these are great positions to expand your knowledge, build your global network and be a part of an amazing team.
Looking to fill spot IMMEDIATELY. Please email your resume and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us a little about yourself, and why you think you’d be a great asset to our team!
Responsibilities- Execute projects involving quantitative analysis, industry research and strategy development
- Assist with digital media research and media buying.
- Assist with planning, developing, presenting and executing digital media campaigns in multiple channels such as: display, PPC, email, lead generation and social media.
- Consult with clients and other agency staff to establish and achieve specific media goals and objectives.
- Evaluate media proposals for potential clients by researching demographic data and consumer profiles to identify unique and compelling placements for reaching targeted audiences desired by clients.
- Provide necessary support in the execution, trafficking, managing and optimization of digital media campaigns.
- Close monitoring of all results of all campaigns to ensure campaign objectives
- Provide campaign reports with results, campaign conclusions and suggested optimizations.
- Troubleshoot media discrepancies with clients, partners and publishers.
- Maintain and stay current on industry news and research.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients and publishers.
- Assist in client communication; receive and answer calls/emails from the clients in relation to their requests and questions; answer the clients’ questions and ensure their problems are resolved and conduct follow-up tasks; communicate the client’s goals and represent the client’s interest to the team.
- Develop and maintain a well-coordinated internal relationship with key decision makers within the organization
- Assist with the review of all major deliverables (ie briefs, decks, proposals, SOWs, tech specs, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met
- Reports to the Managing Partner, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and email reports on a daily & weekly basis
Requirements- Passion and interest in Digital, Mobile Media
- Digital media experience preferred.
- Superb communication skills:
o Excellent writing skills: be comfortable and well versed in writing proposals, POVs and explaining strategies.
o Clarity and professionalism in client communications.
o Strong presentation skills.
o Be able to think on your feet.
- Demonstrated outside-the-box thinker
- Ability to build confidence with clients.
- Detail-oriented with a good degree of technical understanding.
- Must be organized and efficient while working on multiple tasks.
- Can-do attitude.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Word.
- Currently enrolled in college courses/recent college grad