Event Coordinator - Marketing / Advertising INTERNSHIPS!Bookmark This
Event Coordinator - Marketing, Advertising, Sales
Electric Marketing is one of the leading Event Promotions and Event Planning firms in Sacramento. Our diverse client portfolio includes market development and events with industry leaders in skincare & cosmetics, health & wellness, household items, and gourmet foods. We are looking for innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele.
Purpose of Position
The main focus of this position is to promote our clients brand names by developing and supporting field-marketing programs. You will work closely with other Event Marketing Specialists, and corporate marketing and sales organizations to support sales activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc) and utilize your marketing expertise to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
- Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
- Executes Marketing campaigns and Plans Events depending on expertise.
- Works with appropriate clients to support campaigns.
- Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
- Provides coordination and project management to ensure event success.
- Once the management capacity is reached, may also attend these events as required.
- Monitors use of existing sales tools.
- Provides input on requirements for additional tools.
- Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.
- Advises on new ideas to generate revenue for various clientele
Desired Skills & Knowledge:
- 1-2 years experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
- experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
- sales experience a plus
- exceptional organizational and project management skills
- exceptional communication skills
- ability to work independently and within a team environment
- desire to succeed
Electric Marketing is dedicated to fostering a team environment in order to deliver the best results for our clients. We are always looking for the best and brightest individuals who can bring innovation and energy to our client's campaigns. Our comprehensive training program is geared towards the entry level and is designed to cross train in all facets of event marketing. Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration and we look forward to speaking with our qualified candidates soon! *