Full-time Internship – WordSmith Advertising / AMIN Turkey (Summer & Winter Positions Available)Bookmark This
WordSmith Advertising / AMIN Turkey
Posted: 668 days ago
DescriptionTurkey’s leading English-language advertising agency, WordSmith Advertising, is looking for a talented, energetic, fast-learning young professional to support the team starting in September. The candidate must be self-motivated, have a passion for marketing communications, eager to take responsibility and complete real-world projects. This is a full-time internship position and candidates must commit to a minimum three-month internship. Erasmus / da Vinci candidates welcome.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include:
- Managing and monitoring Facebook, Twitter and other social media channels
- Preparing & researching new business prospects and opportunities
- Supporting the account and creative teams
- Liaising with our AMIN Network partners
- Willingness to travel in Turkey and abroad is a plus
Interested candidates please send your CV along with a cover letter stating why you would be great at this job.
For more visit:
RequirementsThe ideal candidate:
- Has recently pursued a University or Advanced degree. Previous internship experience preferred.
- Has the ability to adapt in a fast-changing environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking.
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Has the capacity to develop creative, cutting edge ideas.
- Is a hard-working, proactive, self-starter able to take the initiative and complete projects.
- Has strong computer skills, especially PowerPoint and/or Keynote.