Graphic Design InternBookmark This
DescriptionBetter Communities is a NC state-licensed mental health agency serving the entire North Central region of North Carolina, including Wake, Durham, Franklin, Granville, Johnston, Lee Orange, Chatham and Wilson counties. We offer Outpatient/Individual therapy, group therapy, case management, DWI assessments and treatment programs, tutoring and counseling services, helping people overcome life's challenges. Our specialties include the treatment of substance abuse and dependence, depression, anxiety disorders, relationship challenges and grief counseling. Seeking help is the first step towards a healthier, more balanced life.
Being a part of our agency can greatly improve your mental well-being and your quality of life. Our therapists are highly trained professionals who specialize in each of the each of the services we provide. Opening up your soul to a stranger requires a great deal of trust. Our practice provides a comfortable and private setting for you to be assured that any information shared with us is kept confidential. Better Communities builds a personalized treatment plan and takes you through the process at your own pace. Please contact us to learn more about how we can help you achieve peace and feel more satisfied in your life's direction.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback