Marketing Intern for a Restaurant/Catering CompanyBazinga Eatery
Public Relations and Event ProductionDaisy Mae PR (Fashion/Lifestyle Public Relations)
Advertising Associate -- Paid Internship!!!!Peak Inc
Business Development / Sales InternGRACIEMAG
Paid Summer Account Executive 2015PocketMoney, LLC
Graphic Design Intern for Performance Bicycle StartupBookmark This
DescriptionAirtrack Bikes is a fixed-gear bicycle company originated in NYC. We offer quality performance single speed bicycles with a unique design. We launched in 2013 and are gaining a lot of traction in every city we are promoting in; so far NYC, Philly and Boston. We also stay actively involved in non-profit/fundraising work, which is also one of our passions. We are seeking to expand our team and are looking for talented individuals who may also want to take on this exciting venture with us!
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment and opinions from an artistic point of view.
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Has a degree or working towards a degree in graphic design.
- Experience and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and website design.
- Knowledge of Mac OS and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Has experience with product branding and marketing (not required).
- Bikes regularly or commutes by bicycle (plus, but not required).