Graphic Design/creative/advertisingBookmark This
Athlete On Fire
DescriptionLife's 2 Short events is a rapidly expanding start-up event production company bringing 20 fun, themed events across the country in 2013.
We encourage and hope to foster an atmosphere of creativity and ingenuity in our workplace, come learn what it takes to be a part of growing a company in an exciting industry!
More info about Life's 2 Short events and our productions at: www.lifes2shortevents.com
ResponsibilitiesWe are seeking a creative intern completing study in creative design work (advertising, media, computer science, graphic design) to help us create fun and unique ads, edited pictures, images for social media and website use, flyers, posters and other marketing and advertising materials.
2 month internship would entail 10-15 hours a week.
Most hours would be done on your own time, 5 hours a week in the office, phone calls or meetings with our team.
Requirements- Must be junior or senior
- Must be reliable and trustworthy
- Must be a quick learner, fast worker, willing to think outside the box and come up with your own ideas!!
- Must be a self-starter and able to work without being supervised
- Needs to send 5-10 examples of design work when responding to ad with resume
- Needs to be skilled in : Illustrator, photoshop, lightroom (all adobe software)
- Internship is unpaid however there is room for growth, bonuses and portfolio building (you will retain rights of everything you create to use for future jobs)
- Knowledge/experience or class work in marketing/advertising is an advantage
- Knowledge of basic web design and skill in all social media outlets (facebook, google +, twitter, instagram/Pinterest, etc) a plus