Graphic DesignerBookmark This
Project Footsteps, Inc.
1900 Hennepin Ave S.
Project Footsteps is a non-profit organization that serves to inspire, empower and prepare young people to be agents of change and become social leaders within their schools, communities and organizations. Since 2008 we have provided youth driven program experiences both long-term and introductory level that have inspired thousands of students to become leaders in action.
The graphic designer is responsible for all Project Footsteps’ design work, such as new projects, website updating, and revitalizing old designs.
Supervisor(s): Executive Director, Director of business and operations.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Creating promotional media for events
• Updating the website with necessary pictures, quotes, text updates, press, etc.
• Creating program device materials and documents
• Designing in-house documents
• Creating promotional material for youth program action-based projects which may require you to go to an active program and solicit direction from the participants
• Updating any and all Project Footsteps documents
• Willingness to work a set schedule but remain flexible
• Ability to take direction on projects, but utilize your creativity and “designers eye” to point out where you see necessary directional changes.
• Well developed organization skills with a solid orientation to detail.
• Good organizational skills and ability to multitask
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Highly creative and confident in design capabilities
• Experience with Wordpress, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Dreamweaver