Graphic UI/UX Design Internship -- Starts in AugustBookmark This
111 John Street, Suite 420
New York, NY
DescriptionFresh Digital Group, a mobile agency based in New York, NY, is looking for awesome, intelligent individuals that are interested in the digital world and are intrigued by the mobile revolution, i.e. apps, mobile web, rich media, user experience, social media, etc. and how it all fits together. We want self-starters and future thinkers. You understand the “big picture” of media platforms, brands, publishers, agencies, etc, and why they are important in mobile. Fresh Digital Group is a rapidly expanding startup agency that focuses on mobile strategy and we are looking for talent that is ready to expand their knowledge and help us grow. In this fast-paced environment, you will wear many hats, and need to be able to scale--not just grow--but scale in your understanding of what matters to our business related to creativity, strategy, media & development related to mobile. This is a Mobile UI/UX design internship, meant to be fully hands-on, with a highly accelerated learning curve, huge growth potential and a strong possibility of full-time position upon completion of internship.
The responsibilities of this position are only the basic functions and requirements. When working with us you may be asked to complete many tasks that you are unfamiliar with. We work in a REALLY fast-paced and results-driven environment and we need someone who is fully aware of what needs to be prioritized. For example, you will take in 3 weeks’ worth of data in 1 week. That being said, these are great positions to expand your knowledge, build your global network and be a part of an amazing team.
Looking to fill spot IMMEDIATELY. Please email your resume and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us a little about yourself, and why you think you’d be a great asset to our team!
Responsibilities- Concept/ brainstorm sessions with the creative team
- Create graphics, banners, ads, and screenshots for clients and branded pitch materials
- Working with teams to create apps, mobile web, rich media, user experience, social media, etc. and how it all fits together for an overall experience.
- Graphic design for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone platforms
- Work directly with clients and our internal developers to design and create unique, compelling products and advertisements
Requirements- Passion and interest in digital and mobile media
- Proven talent for creating fresh, unique and professional designs
- Passionate about user experience and web/mobile usability
- Offers new ideas and communicates effectively
- An innovative self-starter who has the ability to problem-solve, be creative, is ambitious and has a strong work ethic.
- In-depth knowledge of Photoshop, In-Design/ or Illustrator is a must
- Experience in mobile UI/UX design is a plus
Growth potential is huge, and there is a strong possibility of full-time position upon completion of internship.