Mobile focused Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
Fresh Digital Group
111 John Street, Suite 230
New York, NY
DescriptionFresh Digital Group is a mobile-first strategy shop employing quality design, creativity and utility to develop solutions for all verticals. With 25 years of award-winning mobile, digital and traditional media experience, our team guides brands and agencies through the creation of user-friendly marketplace contenders that highlight the uniqueness of each brand’s proposition. We specialize in business comprehension and solution execution, building long-term value and powerful digital connections between brands and their consumers.
Fresh Digital Group is looking for awesome, creative, and intelligent individuals who have a passion for interactive and user experience design in the digital and mobile space.
You are intrigued by the mobile revolution, i.e. apps, mobile web, rich media, user experience, social media, etc. and how it all fits together.
We want self-starters and future thinkers. Fresh Digital Group is a rapidly expanding start-up agency that focuses on mobile strategy, design, and development and we are looking for talented designers to expand our creative existence and help us grow.
Responsibilities- Concept/ brainstorm sessions with the creative team
- Create graphics, banners, ads, and screenshots for clients and branded pitch materials
- Graphic design for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone platforms
- Work directly with our product manager to understand product logic and create designs that align with the architecture
- Work directly with clients and our internal developers to design and create unique, compelling products and advertisements
- Report directly to our Chief Creative Officer for daily tasks
Requirements- Passion and interest in digital and mobile media
- Proven talent for creating fresh, unique and professional designs
- Passionate about user experience and web/mobile usability
- Offers new ideas and communicates effectively
- Willingness to take initiative, follow through on projects, and meet demanding deadlines; ability to take criticism and feedback from our Chief Creative Officer and iterate, iterate, iterate!
- In-depth knowledge of Photoshop, In-Design/ or Illustrator is a must
- Experience in mobile UI/UX design is a plus
We are looking for young talent that is ready to expand their portfolio and help us grow. Growth potential is huge, and there is a strong possibility of full-time position upon completion of internship.