HR Internship in Digital Advertising (Fall 2013)Bookmark This
101 Park Avenue, 17th Floor
New York, NY
DescriptionAre you looking to gain hands-on experience from top professionals in a growing industry? Undertone offers an internship program with real world experiences and opportunities that will never be found in a classroom. You will have the opportunity to contribute directly to the overall success of the organization. A leader in the online advertising industry, Undertone is an exciting place to work that is constantly evolving. In addition to on-the-job training, Undertone interns are encouraged to take advantage of the diverse training sessions available and interact with all departments.
Additionally, you will participate in regular “Chat ‘n Chew” lunches, as well as company-wide events. We hope to provide you with a fun and collaborative atmosphere in which you can grow. This is one of the many reasons why we are repeatedly named one of the "Best Places to Work,” amongst other accolades. Our interns enjoy a strong track record of successful careers – here at Undertone and elsewhere.
• To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As the Talent Acquisition Intern you will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects within the HR department and really impact the overall recruiting process. Your responsibilities would include:
• Review resumes for a variety of exciting positions
• Send email blasts
• Build and maintain hit-lists
• Work closely with hiring managers as you coordinate interviews for candidates
• Assist with organizing intern events
• Assist with the intern hiring process
• Observe phone screens and in-person interviews
• Assist in maintaining candidate database
• Post job descriptions
• Set up interviews, coordinate with hiring manager
• Genuine interest or curiosity in recruiting, training and HR
• Extremely sharp verbal and written skills
• Outgoing personality with a willingness to interact with candidates as well as internal staff
• Coursework in Human Resources preferred
• Media/marketing/communications major with strong interest or curiosity in human resources
• Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and superior attention to detail
• Must be able to work 3 full-days this fall