Internet Marketing & Advertising Agency InternshipBookmark This
1037 Palm St.
Hermosa Beach, CA
DescriptionJuhll, Inc. is a fast growing Internet Marketing & Advertising Agency seeking the next generation of top Internet marketing talent to fill a rare and coveted internet marketing position. Juhll serves well-known Internet advertisers with superior online marketing services, including media planning & buying, campaign management, display marketing, landing page optimization, email marketing, affiliate management, creative conceptualization, multimedia development and promotional content. Highly specialized in optimizing online conversion, Juhll’s senior team has proven success in developing successful campaigns for a multitude of verticals and advertisers.
About the Job:
This is an opportunity to learn and contribute to the conceptualization, development and implementation of multi-channel online marketing strategies. This position will report to the senior partners and will include the opportunity to contribute in many key marketing activities. You will work closely assisting marketing team members on a variety of client marketing initiatives that generate leads, drive sales, retain customers and build brand recognition.
ResponsibilitiesYou will be assisting various team members with the following responsibilities:
• Responsible for coordinating projects and resources
• Work with manager, clients and vendors to generate efficient lead volume through online media buying, display, email and affiliate marketing, and innovative partnerships and programs designed to increase site visitors and online applications
• Work with campaign manager, publishers and clients in order to create media codes, vanity URLs, and other media tracking elements
• Examine analytics and web metrics of client campaigns, providing solutions for improvement according to business objectives and following up with supporting data
• Conceptualize, implement and report on ongoing testing strategies across all sources of Internet acquisition business.
• Facilitate internal and external media initiatives
• Actively test ad creative and landing page designs to improve volume and efficiency.
• Ensure timely/accurate performance reporting of all Internet marketing initiatives.
• Manipulate data and optimize/grow results based on findings.
• Develop copy and creative for emails, landing pages and banners
• Assist in the development, production and inventory management of online marketing materials
• Assist with website content updates
• Assist in management of creative by tracking and processing work orders and deliverables
• Ensure adherence to client and technical requisites
• Participate in research, strategy briefings and client meetings.
• Work closely with clients, publishers, media, campaign and creative team members
• Maintain competitive analysis data
• Assist in management of media budgets
• Stay abreast of industry best practices and report on competitive activities
• Other marketing-related projects as needed
• A ‘can-do’ attitude and passion to learn about online marketing
• Excellent PC skills, with experience in MS Office and Outlook
• High comfort level with excel and the ability to use analytical thinking and tools to guide marketing tactics
• Ability to work independently as an important member of a team
• Time management and organizational skills
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects with great attention to detail
• Detail-oriented with the ability to organize complex projects
• Familiarity with online marketing and marketing terms
• Ability to be flexible with multiple projects and changing priorities
• Ability to reprioritize as necessary in order to meet last minute deadlines required
• Self-starter with a positive personality
• Highly-energized and creative thinker
• Ability to stay on task and thrive in a dynamic and constantly changing environment.
• Client-services minded but process-driven
• Strong time management and resource management capabilities
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task effectively under pressure
• Strong grasp of Internet technologies and the various online acquisition channels including search engine marketing, email, affiliate programs, social media and media buying
• Demonstrated ability to combine creative and business objectives, magnify them with technology's potential to deliver excellence both in end-user experience and satisfaction of marketing goals, while maintaining good client relationships
• Four year degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising or related field
• Knowledge of brand and direct marketing practices, as well as segmentation
• Top-notch relationship, communication and presentation skills including the ability to meet and present to senior-level audiences, be credible and inspire confidence
• professional experience in online marketing