Graphic Design Intern for Performance Bicycle StartupAirtrack Bikes
Graphic Designer InternshipPylon Media Group.com
COLLEGE GRADS & INTERNS- Entry Level Marketing & AdvertisingElectric Markting
Business Management/ Marketing and Advertising Paid InternshipAmplify Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternKnuckle Down Lacrosse
MARKETING / ADVERTISING INTERNBookmark This
j. stevens & associates
DescriptionCompany is looking for a qualified intern to join our marketing/advertising team. Our marketing department is in need of someone who can produces quality work and seeks an intern who can participate in various stages of print and online marketing campaigns.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
ResponsibilitiesCompany is looking for an undergraduate student in the Dallas/Fort Worth area who is majoring in Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a must, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
Requirements• Assist in the creation of circulars, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Assist in the distribution of marketing materials
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
• Assist with execution of trade shows
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Prepare presentations
• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Maintain tracking report of public relations activity