Database MarketingLanchid LLC
Social Media Marketing InternYKR Management Solutions
AFLAC WINTER/SPRING SEMESTER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN BRANDING/PROMOTION!!!Silverman Benefits Group
Harford Co Company is offering WINTER/SPRING INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN BRANDING/PROMOTION!!!Silverman Benefits Group
Harford Co Company is offering WINTER/SPRING SEMESTER INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES IN PR/ADVERTISING!Silverman Benefits Group
MARKETING / ADVERTISING INTERNBookmark This
Bridging the Gap Community Center
3916 Old Lexington Rd.
DescriptionThe Bridging the Gap Community Center for the Bridge Project is seeking Interns for the Bridge Project. The Bridge Project mission is to support under-served middle school age children through athletic, educational and enrichment programs to help them achieve academic success, develop the personal skills and traits necessary to reach their goals and grow as individuals of sound character and reputation.
The Bridging the Gap Community Center is a small grass root and community focused, but successful non-profit looking to expand its mission and services. To do this, Bridge Project is seeking qualified individuals for various internship positions. Because of its structure (with people working remotely from all over the US), BTGCC is looking for independently-driven, but team-oriented individuals who are able to be proactive without direct supervision and with the ability to manage multiple tasks well.
In addition, individuals working as interns for BTGCC should be familiar with and committed to upholding and promoting the Bridge Project’s mission of supporting under-served middle school age children through athletic, educational and enrichment programs.
There are currently five internships available, all of which are unpaid positions. If your school provides internship credit, we are happy to provide assistance securing it. While start and end dates are negotiable for these internships, the Bridge Project is especially interested in candidates who are able to work with our organization for several months (ideally a semester minimum) and those who are willing to work independently with direction as needed (after being trained on the Bridge Project organizational structure).We want someone who is: fun, flexible, creative, a self-starter, and a team player!!!
The internship is ideal for at least an associate's degree with 2 years of professional experience, junior professionals with bachelors and students seeking masters or PhDs whose background or experience, degree and majors include Agriculture & Earth care; Environmental Studies & Science; Public Health and Nutrition: Social Work; Mass Communication & Journalism; Business Communications, English, Math, Middle School Education, Marketing, Advertising, Graphic Design, and/or related areas.
• Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
• Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
• Assist with execution of trade shows
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
• Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
• Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
• Prepare presentations
• Open and sort mail
• Enter contact information into contact management systems
• Provide support to social media efforts
• Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
RequirementsCompany is looking for an undergraduate student in the Winston-Salem area who is majoring in Sales, Marketing or Advertising. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position.
• Students who are pursuing a degree in Public Administration, Nonprofit Management, Communication, Organizational Management, Business, or a related field of study
• Interest in working in the nonprofit or public sector
• Comfort in working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Self-sufficient and self-motivated, requiring little supervision
• A passion for supporting local, community and Educational systems and social justice for rights academic success and achievement
• A team player who is able to take instruction from upper management and staff, while working independently with other interns and volunteers.
• A self-starter who can takes initiative with little to no direction
• A resourceful specialist with excellent time management
• A quick learner with ability to thrive in a fast-paced, flexible environment
• Strong communication and organizational skills and the ability to foster lasting community relationships